[mod_python] importing home made modules

David Geller dg at sponsera.com
Mon Jul 19 16:24:26 EDT 2004

This brings back memories.... ;)

Perhaps you have a "library conflict" somehwere (which happened to me
awhile back). You must make sure that libraries used by various apache
modules are the same. My problem was the PHP mod was using one version
of mysql libraries, while mod_python was using another. In *some*
configurations, this worked fine. In others, it segv'd. When I made all
the libraries consistent, problems went away.

Just my 1/2 cent...

David