[mod_python] Help installing mod_python

Jorge Sanchez jorgersg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:58:05 EDT 2009

Thanks for the reply Graham:

I tell a little bit more. I'm using Windows Vista (I know it's sucks but
it's company policy). I tried it installing version 2.3 of Python and it
worked. The thing is I need it to be version 2.5 to be the one working, but
after uninstalling version 2.3 and installing 2.5, python is not set in my
windows registry. I'm a newbie on this, so I don't exactly know where
exactly do I have to execute the configure and make commands you are talking
about. I'm just double clicking the MSI of python. I don't know if it has
something to do that the version 2.3 is an exe file and the version 2.5 is
an msi.
Jorge