[mod_python] Help installing mod_python

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:04:11 EDT 2009

Are you installing Python for all users and not just yourself? It must
be installed for all users.

Other than ensuring you do that, can't really help you with mod_python
on Windows.

BTW, what Python web application are you actually wanting to run? The
mod_python module isn't only option for Python hosting with Apache on
Windows. The other option though only supplies binaries for Python 2.6
however.

Graham