[mod_python] mod python installation problem

Swati Mazumder swati at ibcs.in
Mon Sep 17 13:05:49 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have set up Django on linux successfully and want to run through Apache
server. In my server,-

1) Apache is installed
2) python is installed
3) Mod python is installed and activated. I have modified the configuration
file of Apache accordingly
4) Django is installed
5) Django development server is running successfully
6) I have tested some simple django application through development server
and its running.

Problem is when I am trying to access the django application through the
apache server, its throwing a 404 (not found) message. I think there is some
simple linking problem. Can anyone please help?

Thanks,
Swati