[mod_python] hi

Sanjeev Divekar sanjeevdivekar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 04:01:02 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thank you Kahlil for your valuable advice. I have gone through all
frameworks you mentioned but as I said I DON'T KNOW PYTHON. I am
learner. So I am not a person to talk about these framework. Still I
want to know which framework is best and how we can compare that
framework with mod_python based on Simplicty, Powerful and
Performance. (e.g. I like to use PySqlite rather SQLObject).

Basically I am looking for a web based python solution which is
1.Free (doesn't matter it is open source or not).
2.Server side should not be critical issue for maintenance.
3.Ajax enabled
5.And freedom for coder (that's why I attracted to mod_python).

Waiting for Valuable Response from Helping Mailing List