[mod_python] error: could not import mod_python.apache

e.deventer at boer.nl e.deventer at boer.nl
Thu Apr 20 06:44:36 EDT 2006

"Graham Dumpleton" <grahamd at dscpl.com.au> wrote on 20-04-2006 08:46:47:

> More often than not it is the permissions problem, so don't give
> up on pursuing that totally just yet.

I understand, but I don't know what else I can do..

> Some other questions, do you have more than one version of
> Python installed on your system?

I have only one version installed.

> If you run Python from the command line and enter:
>
>   from mod_python import psp
>
> what error do you get? And yes this will error, what the error message
> is is important, so make sure you quote it exactly in followup.

This is the error that I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    from mod_python import psp
  File "C:\Python\Python24\Lib\site-packages\mod_python\psp.py", line 20,
in -toplevel-
    import apache, Session, util, _psp
  File "C:\Python\Python24\Lib\site-packages\mod_python\apache.py", line
28, in -toplevel-
    import _apache
ImportError: No module named _apache