[mod_python] mod_python crashes Apache under Windows XP

Patrick Fitzsimmons patfitz at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 03:25:40 EDT 2005

Correction, I am in fact using 3.1.3.  Do I need a compiler to run the
3.2 snapshot, or is it just python?  If I need a compiler, which
should I use?

Also, I've played around a little more, and found that sometimes the
output to the browser was the folloing:

/view.html 1 /view.html /other.html 1 /other.html /other.html 2

That means the code "print 1" is actually being run twice, even though
it only appears once in the script.  It seems that two different
browser requests are being handled at the same time.

-Patrick