[mod_python] mod_python crashes Apache under Windows XP

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:12:02 EDT 2005

Hi Patrick,

If you want to try the latest mod_python 3.2 development release, it
is available here :

http://nicolas.lehuen.com/download/mod_python

Your problem is very strange. I can't find any reference to
"other.html" in mod_python's source code. Are you 100% sure that you
are the only one using your server during the stress testing ?

Regards,
Nicolas