[mod_python] mod_python crashes Apache under Windows XP

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Jun 27 03:13:22 EDT 2005

Patrick Fitzsimmons wrote ..
> I am running mod_python 3.1 under Apache 2.0.50.0 and Windows XP.

Are you really using mod_python 3.1, or are you perhaps using 3.1.3 or
3.1.4?

Would you be prepared to try out a snapshot of the as yet unreleased 3.2?
There are some threading problems in earlier versions which this version
addresses. There is a chance it may be related to that.

Anyway, there are others on the list who use Win32 whereas I don't, so
they may have more intelligent things to say. I at least just wanted to
clarify which version you were using.