[mod_python] This is just friggin' weird...

Joshua Ginsberg listspam at flowtheory.net
Thu Jun 23 18:38:37 EDT 2005

Okay, discovering new stuff all the time... I backed out my last
changes to the code and it works great... the last change was that I
added as the first line to my PSP page:

psp.set_error_page('error.psp')

When I comment this out, I get the error on psp.redirect() that I've
already send data back to the client -- it's talking about the
debugging code I put in to triage this issue.

Why would this make things run amok?

-jag