[mod_python] Re: Sessions and Cheetah

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Wed Jun 8 04:47:40 EDT 2005

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 11:02:00PM +1000,
 Graham Dumpleton <grahamd at dscpl.com.au> wrote
 a message of 51 lines which said:

> If you are able to check out of the subversion repository the very
> latest source code for Vampire, you'll get the updated example which
> has been modified so as to use Cheetah templates for the various
> pages.

The example of session with Cheetah in Vampire 1.7 seems to work
perfectly for me (providing you install it with care and remember that
".vampire" files are not inherited, the first one takes all).

Graham, I do not know what our project would do without you.