[mod_python] mod_python claims it cannot find a module

Martin MOKREJŠ mmokrejs at ribosome.natur.cuni.cz
Tue Jul 5 08:21:23 EDT 2005

Graham Dumpleton wrote:

> On 05/07/2005, at 9:25 PM, Martin MOKREJŠ wrote:
>
>> Graham Dumpleton wrote:

>>> Except that Martin wasn't using your latest version of the publisher,
>>> but that in the 3.1.[34] as I understand it, so I don't think you can
>>

>> But yesterday I have upgraded to the snapshot posted. ;-)
>

> Okay, I am mightily confused now. Going back to your original posting
> and looking properly at the stack traces you were already using a
> version newer than 3.1.4 even at that point. I have been making comments
> on the basis you were using 3.1.[34]. If it has at all been helpful

As I said I had same problems with 3.1.4 before. Maybe the problem was because
of the 2.4.1 python. I upgraded twice. Yesterday to some snapshot
from apache.org, which was svn checkout around end of June,
according to Nikolas it was missing just some recent cookies patches.

Today have installed python-2.3.4 and picked up current svn and posted
the testhandler outputs. Have to install few more packages into the python2.3
tree to play more with my testcases. Sorry for all the confusion.

> then it has probably been by luck more than anything else. Can see
> how Nicolas might have been confused about what I was going on about.
> Anyway, since you are using unreleased code and I haven't looked
> at it yet or tried to use, Nicolas will just have to sort it out. :-)

Well, you have my sources so you know what all you can reproduce.