[mod_python] Looking for interested python/mod_python expert to help with some contract work

David Y. Badawi davidbadawi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 16:48:41 EST 2005

Hello all,

Grisha Trubetskoy kindly referred me to this board to post this message.

I have a relatively small-what I hope is a contained project- for someone who is interested. Looking for someone who can craft efficient logic in python and use mod_python. Considering moving my in office web application to mod_python. Initially looking for an interested contractor. If all goes well, plan to send more work your way. For further info:

http://www.eyenova.com/icons/Project.doc

http://www.eyenova.com/icons/project.gif

Let me know by email if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks in advance.

David