[mod_python] mod_python bake-off?

steven a iradik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 00:38:49 EDT 2004

hmm, this post is an extension of my other post, which stated that
many of the python frameworks are designed with web designers in mind.
 that is to say to seperate programming logic from web designers.
that is the stated goal of many python web frameworks.  so how will
that fit in to this proposed bakeoff without the involvement of web
designers?

i didnt mean to make any sweeping generalizations.  i hope i've
clarified the context i was speaking in.