[mod_python] mod_python bake-off?

Chris Curvey ccurvey at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 2 09:46:33 EDT 2004

Thanks for all the feedback...

* Perhaps "framework" isn't the right word.  I'm not so much interested
in Zope or Webware as I am in mod_python.publisher vs mod_python.servlet
vs. PSE vs. Vampire.

* I think the inclusion of one or more web-designers would be a good
thing, but I think we could get away without it.  (I think most of us
are smart enough to realize when we're writing stuff that the designers
won't use).

What I'd be hoping that the bake-off would provide would be at set of
examples that give us the "feel" of using a particular [insert better
word for "framework" here].

Any suggestions for an application?  I was going to use a "blackjack"
card game, since that usually involves authorization, session
management, and  persistence.  I'm open to other suggestions.