Pylets (was RE: [mod_python] persistent, reliable globals)

dannoritzer at web.de dannoritzer at web.de
Thu Mar 11 06:45:27 EST 2004

Ben,

I am a newbie in web development and just looking into draco. I would be
interested in some more details about your opinion about draco, before
going deeper into it.

What is "the MVC way of things"? Is it the Model View Controller design
pattern? What do you not like about it?

Concerning the relational database for session management, what is so
icky about that ?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Guenter