[mod_python] Aapche advice

Ross Karchner ross at karchner.com
Wed Jul 28 09:04:44 EDT 2004

Sorry about the lack of details, but none of those details are really
finalized yet. Thus far I have been using PSP, if that matters.

By 'optimum', I guess I really meant "won't run out of database
connections", and it was in the setting up of maximum threads, process,
spare servers, etc that I was getting a bit confused.