[mod_python] mod_python and unittest

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Jul 23 22:27:27 EDT 2004

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Sean Abrahams wrote:

> I've looked in the test directory and figured things out.
>
> However for simple tests, would it not be easier to simply create a
> mock request object?

Possibly - though it would only give a very limited perspective. But once
you make a mock request you'll want to mock request phases and all the
other stuff, and then it becomes not worth the effort - it's easier to
just have httpd do that for you.

But if you come up with something worthwile, please do share it on the
list!

Grisha