[mod_python] Anybody using PyWORK

Sébastien Arnaud arnaudsj at mac.com
Sun Jul 11 21:37:32 EDT 2004

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody else was using PyWORK
(http://pywork.sourceforge.net/)?

I am seduced by the framework and great integration with libxml2,
libxslt but wondered if anybody had some feedback on using it in a
production environment.

Otherwise, what are the other options in terms of web app framework
based on mod_python that separate cleanly business logic and view and
use a relatively widely accepted templating system (ZPT, XML/XSLT)

Thanks,

Sébastien
arnaudsj at mac.com