[mod_python] What is a directory?

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Wed Jul 7 17:50:38 EDT 2004

The code that makes the decision is in src/mod_python.c starting at line
887. It takes req->filename and calls ap_make_dirstr_parent() on it. If
that works like it looks it should, (1,3,4) should be in interpeter called
'/directory/something' and (2,5,6) should be in '/directory'.

You can find out the interpreter name by looking at req.interpreter, BTW.

Grisha