[mod_python] mod_python Live examples

Amir Salihefendic amix at amix.dk
Sat Aug 14 23:49:52 EDT 2004

Hello Bo and thanks for your answer.
It looks to me as most mod_python developers use their own home-made
systems :-) Well, it's cool and mod_python is just perfect for that
purpose.

> That would be a big issue and not very geneal (except if you make a
> payment system :-)), what exactly do you what to know ?
I would like to know about some experience you guys had -
I.e. I have tried this, it didn't work out, therefore I did it this way
- - and now it works fine. But I know, it must be hard to write about.
I just think I am going to get my own experience :-)

Kind regards
Amir Salihefendic
-----
What we do in life echoes in eternity