[mod_python] Mod Python 3 Error on Adding into Apache.

Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Mon Sep 15 10:32:10 EST 2003

This is typically a mismatch of mod_python.so and the version of Python
you have on your system.  For some reason windows says "module cannot be
found" whereas it really means "i had problems loading it".

The mod_python binary available from Apache sites should be compatible
with Python 2.2.x, but not 2.3.

Grisha