[mod_python] Session

Manera, Villiam vmanera at manord.com
Wed Oct 29 17:44:46 EST 2003

I played with the module Session on mod_python 3.1.2b on win2000 and  all
seems work fine.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =

The only problem is that under win2000 Session is redirect to MemorySession,
so if I restart apache I loose all the session.

So I used  DbmSession directly and all work fine too.

Any hidden trap in using DbmSession on win2000 instead of MemorySession?

With my self made session that I currently use, I may see the sid timeouted
and the sid currently alive.  With some change from dbm_cleanup or
mem_cleanup is possible to achieve this information, but will be useful  a
new method in Session to do it.

Villiam