[mod_python] Promoting Python as web application development language

vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 26 08:15:52 EST 2002

* Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe at paniq.net> [020826 07:50]:
> I have made some progress but I urge you all to be patient. There really
> isn't much use of everyone sending random mails all over the place. I'm
> going to be in touch with several groups and individuals and as you
> know, it takes a few days to get replies.
>
> Rest assured that I'll post when there's something to tell.

I hear you. Anyways, on my side I've pretty much exhausted the topic, and I
have no intention to go beyond exchanging points of view on this list (if I
have something I consider of interest to add, that is).
Still, for me it was a fun, though heated, little exchange of strong opinions
and beliefs, a few sparks flying here and there, no harm intended.
So best of luck, and looking foreword to your posts.

Cheers,
Vio