[mod_python] Promoting Python as web application development language

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Mon Aug 26 13:30:30 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-08-26 at 13:03, Jørgen Frøjk Kjærsgaard {Metation} wrote:
> My intension now is to try to
> ensure that a move of mod_python to apache.org succeeds.

Oh yes, a small clarification here.

My intent is not to *move* mod_python to apache.org - that is a call for
Grisha to make in the future. My intent is to provide means for
communication between Apache users and Python users (and thus create
some "Apache-Python" users), to promote the needs of Apache-Python
users, and promote Python as a web application development language in
general.

The topic of this thread reflects this intent.

Cheers,
Fabian