[mod_python] Messages not getting through to list server?

Fabian Fagerholm fabbe at paniq.net
Thu Aug 15 23:03:40 EST 2002

Hi all,
Sorry to bother the list with this question, but has anyone noticed that
the mailing list seems to be extremely slow (or even not working at
all)?

Are there some network problems or is the server under too much load?

I'm hereby offering to host a backup MX for the modpython.org domain if
that would help at all. I might be in a position to offer to host the
mailing list as well if needed. Hardware and network connections are
sufficient to handle at least a few hundred messages per day.

Cheers,
Fabian