[Fwd: [mod_python] Messages not getting through to list server?]

vio vmilitaru at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 15 23:45:42 EST 2002

I'd dare to say the mod_python list server has been quite terrible for the
couple of months i've been subscribed to it. But I think the right move
here would rather be to simply move the list to 'sourceforge', and let them
take care of it. They have all the bandwidth and hardware to handle incredible
loads. Totally cheapo free for open source projects. Just have a look at:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=753&group_id=1#top
There is also a link with all their current (impressive!) hardware,
but I can't seem to find it.

My 2 c.
Vio