[mod_python] mod_python under IIS?

Steven Lott s_lott at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 1 12:01:38 EST 2002

Have you considered a simple CGI, ignoring mod_python?

While annoying (very heavy overhead from process forks), it will
work under a variety of web server configurations.

You must, of course, be absolutely certain that your CGI
applications do not expose any security holes.

You can use some of the mod_python modules that parse the
request and support creation of a response to do this.

I have a demo CGI framework used for education purposes.

=====
--
S. Lott, CCP :-{)
S_LOTT at YAHOO.COM

Macintosh user: drinking upstream from the herd.