[mod_python] Problems getting mod_python up n' running

Jonas Bengtsson jonas.b at home.se
Sat Jul 14 11:19:50 EST 2001

Ahh... Now I got it to work. It wasn't the environment PATH variable that I
should change but the PythonPath variable in the Registry.

Now I get the following error:
"""
Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mptest"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "e:\program\python21\mod_python\apache.py", line 181, in Dispatch
    module = import_module(module_name, _req)

  File "e:\program\python21\mod_python\apache.py", line 335, in
import_module
    f, p, d = imp.find_module(parts[i], path)

ImportError: No module named mptest
"""
But I have not looked into it to see why this occurs so I guess it is just
something trivial..

Thanks for all help!

/Jonas B