[mod_python] Must I configure apache first?

Gregory Trubetskoy grisha at modpython.org
Fri Oct 20 13:03:28 EST 2000

But you have to have Apache configured. Things like file locations,
OS-specific headers, etc, are all not there before configuration. I think
the fact that it compiles and works for you with unconfigured Apache is
pure luck.

You should let SSL do its thing, then compile and install mod_python. Or
you can do it the other way around. There shouldn't be any problems with
that.

--
  Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy
       grisha at modpython.org