[mod_python] cgihandler module reloads

Shannon -jj Behrens jj at echobridge.com
Fri Oct 20 12:35:40 EST 2000

The cgihandler documenation states that:

"The cgihandler reloads the module for every hit. However, the modules
imported by the main module do not get reloaded. This is good for
performance, but if your CGI scripts relied on this functionality, they
will be broken."

Is there any way I can force it to reload the modules?  By the way, if
this is documented elsewhere, please send me there, and I'll stop
bugging you guys ;)

-jj

--
Using a program to write a program to test a program has high leverage.
Kernigan and Pike, "The Practice of Programming."