[mod_python] mod_python (source compatible) middleware for mod_wsgi

Martijn Moeling martijn at xs4us.nu
Tue Mar 30 04:32:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

Just to advertise my project here the link to the repository on Bitbucket.org:

http://www.bitbucket.org/mmoeling/mp2mwsgi/overview/

MP2MWSGI is an adapter/middleware to run existing ModPython code on top of ModWsgi

Working source code is online now, with an example.wsgi file.

Todo:

Authhandler support (add code for that to Request.py)
modify the MP Session.Py (get around _apache calls)
get Util working (get around the _apache.parse_qs and _apache.parse_qsl calls who can help me with that? Graham?)

No support for Publisher (I have not evaluated a contribution to that part yet)

The repository holds eclipse/pydev project files Install Mercurial eclipse plugin.

Comments are welcome

Martijn