[mod_python] The mod_python project soon to be officially dead.

Martijn Moeling martijn at xs4us.nu
Tue Jun 8 09:07:03 EDT 2010

This is the reason I made a MP2WSGI "framework"
Which is in fact a MP code compatible MP adapter for MOD_WSGI

I run it in production but:

I have not yet got the util and PSP modules to work since there are some technical issues I have not found the time to solve.
This could very well be a solution for many MOD_PYTHON users.

(I stil need help on the parse_qs and parse_qsl functions for util to work)

I plan on integrating PSP too, contributors are welcome

see  http://www.bitbucket.org/mmoeling/mp2mwsgi

Martijn