[mod_python] Re: Session management implementation in mod_python

K.Manikandan manikandank at tce.edu
Wed Feb 10 03:52:31 EST 2010

>Please pick the Pieces of code you do not understand and ask your
questions, >I will be happy to answer those and if needed help you out
with getting your >stuff working.
>Kind regards,
>Martijn Moeling

Hi,

We are using twisted-python for providing web-services. We have to handle
sessions. In the Session.py file, there was a lot of things about
Threading and Locking. Is it mandatory that we use threading concepts for
maintaining sessions ? Moreover, are there any other way in which we can
maintain sessions without threading and locking?

Regards,
Manikandan K