[mod_python] bye bye mod_python, hello... what?

Martijn Moeling martijn at xs4us.nu
Tue Feb 9 17:31:08 EST 2010

For people NOT using frameworks with lots of code I have a fake code compatible MOD_PYTHON module which runs on top of MOD_WSGI
It works faster (No real benchmarks available, it feels much faster) and does not include support for publisher since I do not need it and don't even looked into it I do not even know what it is.
Authorization is currently being developed, Session and Cookies work.

It calls handler(req): end soon the AuthHandler(req), supports req.register_cleanup

Basically it is WSGI API Bridge .....

Martijn