[mod_python] Session management implementation in mod_python

Martijn Moeling martijn at xs4us.nu
Tue Feb 9 16:42:14 EST 2010

Hi Guruprasad,

I have have a heavily changed version of Session.py in use by my system.
It's session store is in a MySQL database so multiple MP front end machines can serve clients (load balancing).

I'm now away from MP and use mod_wsgi since I have issues with memory leaks and cannot rely on MP since its development ceased.

To do so I have made an interface so my MP code works on top of MOD_WSGI. Again I had to change Session.py since it relies on apache.py and that will not work on top of mod_wsgi......
Since I'm working on low level HTTP for the base of my web desktop I do have a great understanding of session management, I have turned the whole thing into what I needed.

I can line by line comment Session.py but I'm not willing to do so since I do not know your level of knowledge.

Please pick the Pieces of code you do not understand and ask your questions, I will be happy to answer those and if needed help you out with getting your stuff working.

Kind regards,

Martijn Moeling