[mod_python] [SPAM] Tag Heuer watches wholesale all year long!

Dorian Mcmanus grisha at modpython.org
Sat May 9 15:17:17 EDT 2009

There's no time like the present, and isn't it time you got yourself a beautiful designer watch?
http://djeoivcwe.cn

Visit Diam0nd Reps today and get a terrific designer watch imitation for a uniquely low price. Our watches are the most sought-after in the market, offering you the best performance and unsurpassed quality while allowing you to choose from hundreds of models within dozens of brands!
http://djeoivcwe.cn

Click here now and enjoy our fast shipping and safe billing method while getting the most realistic look on a fine reproduction timepiece.