[mod_python] [SPAM] You and a Omega watch

Mary Watkins grisha at modpython.org
Wed May 6 07:42:26 EDT 2009

Money is tight, times are hard. Christmas is over. Time to get a new Watch!
http://cbpoijow.cn

At Diam0nd Reps we specialize in fine watches imitations, offering our customers the same beauty and craftsmanship that an original carries, matched by a ridiculously low price that is sometimes hard to believe, but very much true!
http://cbpoijow.cn

Most experts couldn't tell our watches from the real thing, and neither will your friends, so impress them today get started with your watch shopping now!