[mod_python] Getting error as The system cannot find the file specified

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 00:54:34 EDT 2009

2009/3/31  <rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com>:
> Traceback is:-
>
> Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mod_python.psp"
>
> File C:/wamp/www/edi/modules/reports/index.psp in line no 43
> WindowsError: [Errno 2] The system cannot find the file specified
>
> I have this much traceback only with me. Any idea depending on this.

The only remaining suggestion I have then is to check that the user
that the Apache service runs as has the necessary privileges to access
the directories/files that make up your project.

Also calculate exactly what line 43 is in the file. I don't believe
you have identified this to us. If there is no line 43, then it is
possibly identifying the line in the generate Python code for the PSP
page. In that case, enable PSP debug mode using:

  AddHandler mod_python .psp_
  PythonHandler mod_python.psp | .psp_

and access URL 'index.psp_'.

Check manual on how to do this, as my memory on how to do that is really bad.

Graham

>>> util.redirect(req,"modules/reports/index.psp?hidval=f&showcnt=25&user=%s"%se
>>> ssion['user'])
>
> i have made it as
>
> util.redirect(req,"http://localhost/edi/modules/reports/index.psp?hidval=f&showcnt=25&user=%s"%se
> ssion['user'])
>
> Still not working
>
> Rahul
>

>> 2009/3/31 rahul <rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com>:
>>> Hi graham,
>>>
>>> I have done what you suggested but was not successful.
>>> My code in index.psp is
>>>

>>> <%
>>> import os
>>> from mod_python import Session