[mod_python] Getting error as The system cannot find the file specified

rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com rahul.warhekar at edisphere.com
Tue Mar 31 00:41:13 EDT 2009

Traceback is:-

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mod_python.psp"

File C:/wamp/www/edi/modules/reports/index.psp in line no 43
WindowsError: [Errno 2] The system cannot find the file specified

I have this much traceback only with me. Any idea depending on this.

>> util.redirect(req,"modules/reports/index.psp?hidval=f&showcnt=25&user=%s"%se
>> ssion['user'])

i have made it as

util.redirect(req,"http://localhost/edi/modules/reports/index.psp?hidval=f&showcnt=25&user=%s"%se
ssion['user'])