[mod_python] Apache 2.2.9 + ModPython 3.3.1?

Tom Stambaugh brooklinetom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 19:12:18 EDT 2008

That's good news, I'm always nervous when I touch *anything* on the server.
If somebody can confirm that this is, in fact, the case, then I'll feel even
better. I any case, think I'll wait until I'm sure I can undo any changes I
try before I do anything.

Thanks for the quick & helpful reply!

Thx,
Tom