[mod_python] Apache 2.2.9 + ModPython 3.3.1?

Tom Stambaugh brooklinetom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:10:51 EDT 2008

My current apache 2.2.8/mod_python 3.3.1 configuration is working very
nicely. Sadly, however, the log rotate mechanism of apache v2.2.8 is broken
-- after a rotate, the instance continues to log entries into access_log.1
instead of (the new) access_log. This apache bug is apparently fixed in
v2.2.9.

If I can do so without breaking things, I'd like to upgrade the apache
server to v 2.2.9 -- but it isn't worth doing if it's going to send me into
configuration hell for three days.

Does anybody know if apache v2.2.9 works with mod_python 3.3.1? The server
is running an old (fedora core3/core4) linux.

Thx,
Tom