[mod_python] SVN modpython

Luis Speciale lspeciale at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 03:53:11 EDT 2008

Graham Dumpleton a écrit :
> 2008/10/9 Luis Speciale <info at luis-speciale.net>:
>
>> Graham Dumpleton a écrit :
>>
>> 2008/10/9 Luis Speciale <lspeciale at gmail.com>:
>>

>> Graham Dumpleton a écrit :
>>
>> What errors? I don't see any. There are warnings, but they are normal.
>>
>> Looks to me like it all got installed fine.
>>
>> Did you actually try running it?
>>

>> When I start Apache, it doesn't works. If
>> LoadModule python_module libexec/mod_python.so
>> is uncommented.
>>

>> And what error messages were there in the Apache error log?
>>

>> [Wed Oct 08 17:06:50 2008] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
>>
>> What do you get when you run the command:
>>
>>   /usr/sbin/apachectl -t
>>

>> I get this
>>
>> /usr/sbin/apachectl -t
>> httpd: Syntax error on line 485 of /private/etc/apache2/httpd.conf: Syntax
>> error on line 8 of /private/etc/apache2/other/+entropy-php.conf: Cannot load
>> /usr/local/php5/libphp5.so into server: dlopen(/usr/local/php5/libphp5.so,
>> 10): Symbol not found: _xmlTextReaderSchemaValidate\n  Referenced from:
>> /usr/local/php5/libphp5.so\n  Expected in: /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib\n
>>

> Which actually indicates you have a problem with your PHP installation.
>
> Try disabling PHP altogether and then see if mod_python works okay.

No, alas, it doesn't work. I tried without *ANY* php, then with the
apple fournished and its allways the same.
The most sad it's that, 3 or 4 weeks ago, i did it with the svn version
and all worked fine. But i had a crash disk and now I'm unable to do it.
I will try to find why this weekend and if I find a solution, I'll will
come back to the list.

Thanks again, Graham.

Cordially

Luis