[mod_python] Mod_python and Debugging

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 06:41:57 EDT 2008

Try the -X option instead. Do note that not all Apache third party
modules may work in a single process mode.

Also perhaps study the winpdb documentation as maybe they say
something about how to debug mod_python with pdb or with winpdb. You
might even try their Python debugger instead. See:

  http://www.winpdb.org

You might also have a look through general Apache documentation on debugging:

  http://httpd.apache.org/dev/debugging.html

Finally, if your web application is capable of running on top of any
WSGI compliant interface, ie., is not limited to mod_python, then look
at the various WSGI debugging options as well:

  http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/DebuggingTechniques

Other than that, can't help as not a Windows person.

Graham

On 31/03/2008, Dominique.Holzwarth at ch.delarue.com