[mod_python] Mod_python and Debugging

Dominique.Holzwarth at ch.delarue.com Dominique.Holzwarth at ch.delarue.com
Mon Mar 31 03:47:10 EDT 2008

Hi all

I'm still trying to get apache running in 'debug mode' for mod_python. I've read that you have to add the option 'PythonEnablePdb On' to the directory directive where the Python-Handler is and, in order to use that option, you need to start apache with the command -DONE_PROCESS. That's where I'm still struggling tho.

When I start apache under Windows XP with:
"C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\bin\httpd.exe" -w -f "C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\conf\httpd.conf" -d "C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\." -DONE_PROCESS

I get a runtime error stating that apache was stopped in an unusual way or something...

I would be really happy if someone could help me how to use that PythonEnablePdb!

Greetings
Dominique