[mod_python] Unit Testing mod_python apps.

Kurt Häusler haeusler at fotofinder.de
Fri Jun 20 03:31:15 EDT 2008

Hi, new to the list, couldn't find anything in the archives so sorry if
I am asking a FAQ but I am interested in hearing about any practices for
unit testing mod_python apps. Specifically how to mock the Request
object etc, without running in apache etc. Or any other approaches for
testing handlers that take Request parameters that might involve not
mocking the Request object, or perhaps running within apache afterall.

How do you guys do unit testing basically? What tools and techniques
work well for mod_python apps?

Cheers
Kurt