[mod_python] Problems with mod_python

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:45:45 EST 2008

On 24/01/2008, Manjula Kumar <emailmanjula at yahoo.com> wrote:
> There is no version 2.7.11 under Windows.I could find only version 2.7.1.
> When I download the mod_python I gettting only the mod_python.dll file is
> this correct.
> Can i get mod_python.so and mod+python.c file also.Can anyone help regarding
> this problem.

The best solution is to get rid of Apache 1.3 and then install Apache
2.2 instead. It is highly unlikely that anyone would be running such
an ancient combination of Apache 1.3 and mod_python on Windows, so you
aren't probably going to get anyone who can provide what you want and
no one will probably want to help you sort out any issues either. Just
upgrade, it will solve you a lot of problems.

Graham