[mod_python] Problems with mod_python

Martha Zimet zimet at manray.com
Wed Jan 23 15:18:00 EST 2008

Here is what I have put into my configuration file:

<Directory /python>
    AddHandler mod_python .py
    PythonHandler mptest
    PythonDebug On
</Directory>

I have also tried things with the /test directory with the
same result.

Any light you can further shed would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

/martha

On Wed Jan 23 11:40 , dudley ackerman  sent: