[mod_python] can't seem to expire a cookie value

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:13:15 EST 2008

Have you checked what the actual cookie header returned to the browser
is and verified that what is in it is what you expect? Post the value
of the header here so we can see it.

Use FireFox live headers extension to see value of header, or in your
mod_python code output to error log file the output of req.headers_out
or req.err_headers_out to see what it is.

Graham