[mod_python] Configuration issue with Apache

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:24:06 EDT 2008

Since you haven't provided what configuration you used to enable
mod_python it is hard to tell. At a guess though it sounds like you
use SetHandler in the .htaccess to enable mod_python and so have made
all requests against directory use mod_python. You should look at
using AddHandler to restrict use of mod_python to certain extensions
in URL, or instead use 'SetHandler None' in .htaccess of subdirectory
where PHP is used, presuming that PHP configured to act as output
filter.

Provide configuration and crystal ball wouldn't be necessary.

Graham